Creamy Baked Bullhead
Recipes for six bullhead fillets:
½ cup yogurt or mayonnaise
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Chinese oyster sauce
2 drops hot sauce
- Place aluminum foil on a jelly roll pan.
- Mix all ingredients and spread a thin layer of the mixture on the foil.
- Place fillets on top of the foil and top with another thin layer of the mix.
- Bake uncovered in a 375° oven for about 15 minutes until fillets are brown.
- Serve with buttered noodles.
Get The Items Used For This Recipe
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest outdoor news, gear reviews, or an exclusive offer from our partners. Just add your email address in the form below and click subscribe.