The Fish and Game Commission will meet in person in Idaho Falls on July 22-23, with the public hearing starting at 7 p.m. Wednesday, July 22, in the Grand Teton Event Center, 3910 South Yellowstone Highway.
People can address the Commission about agenda items or any matters related to Fish and Game.
The business meeting will resume at the same location at 8 a.m. on Thursday, July 23. Public comments will not be taken during this portion of the meeting.
Both portions of the meeting are open to the public. People who attend are asked to observe social distancing, and wearing masks is recommended.
See the full agenda and details for action items.
Agenda action items include:
- Fall Chinook salmon season setting
- Acquisition of a property in northern Idaho
- Direction for Animal Damage Control Board
- Release of 2021 Bighorn Sheep Auction and Lottery tags
- Rulemaking and legislative updates
- And more
Non-action items include:
- Update on the outcomes of Commission Community Challenge Grants
- Depredation program overview and update
- Update on CWD surveillance activities, outreach efforts, and planning efforts for the future
- Update about hunter congestion/hunter survey
- And more
Individuals with disabilities may request meeting accommodations by contacting the Idaho Department of Fish and Game Director’s Office at 208-334-5159 or through the Idaho Relay Service at 1-800-368-6185 (TDD).
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest outdoor news, gear reviews, or an exclusive offer from our partners. Just add your email address in the form below and click subscribe.