This meaty venison spaghetti is a great way to cook up your venison. The entire family will love the full-body flavor of this venison spaghetti that is smothered with tomato sauce and piled with cheese.
1 lb. ground venison
1 T. oregano, or to taste
1 lg. onion, chopped
1 T. basil or to taste
2 cans tomato paste
1 tsp. rosemary, crushed fine
10 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
2 to 3 cloves garlic
5 dashes Tabasco sauce
2 c. (or more) water
1 tsp. black pepper
1 can chopped, drained mushrooms
1 tsp. salt
1 (8 oz.) box spaghetti
- Brown venison and drain.
- Add remaining ingredients except for spaghetti.
- Cook slowly in a heavy pan or in a skillet for about 1 ½ hours. (Note: May need to add water throughout cooking time.)
- Cook spaghetti according to directions on the box.
- Warm-up enough of your favorite spaghetti sauce for an 8-once box of spaghetti.
- Serve with tossed salad and Italian dressing, garlic bread, and for dessert try spumoni (Italian flavor) ice cream – yummy!