This meaty venison spaghetti is a great way to cook up your venison. The entire family will love the full-body flavor of this venison spaghetti that is smothered with tomato sauce and piled with cheese.
1 lb. ground venison
1 T. oregano, or to taste
1 lg. onion, chopped
1 T. basil or to taste
2 cans tomato paste
1 tsp. rosemary, crushed fine
10 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
2 to 3 cloves garlic
5 dashes Tabasco sauce
2 c. (or more) water
1 tsp. black pepper
1 can chopped, drained mushrooms
1 tsp. salt
1 (8 oz.) box spaghetti
- Brown venison and drain.
- Add remaining ingredients except for spaghetti.
- Cook slowly in a heavy pan or in a skillet for about 1 ½ hours. (Note: May need to add water throughout cooking time.)
- Cook spaghetti according to directions on the box.
- Warm-up enough of your favorite spaghetti sauce for an 8-once box of spaghetti.
- Serve with tossed salad and Italian dressing, garlic bread, and for dessert try spumoni (Italian flavor) ice cream – yummy!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest outdoor news, gear reviews, or an exclusive offer from our partners. Just add your email address in the form below and click subscribe.