Honey-Balsamic Glazed Salmon
A simple honey glazed salmon recipe has a savory mix of honey and balsamic vinegar, garlic, and dijon mustard gently coats the outside of the salmon sealing in the natural fish flavors all within the short 25 minutes cooking time.
- 1 lbs Salmon filet about 2 pounds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons Filippo Berio Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced
- pinch of chili pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon optional
- Heat oven to 400° F. Season salmon with salt and pepper; place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Whisk together vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic and chili pepper flakes; brush over salmon.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, or until fish just starts to flake easily with fork.
- Sprinkle with chopped tarragon, if desired.
Tips: Substitute maple syrup for honey, if desired. Omit chili flakes and season with freshly ground pepper.