4 oz. Nature Nate’s 100% Pure, Raw & Unfiltered Honey
4 oz. Bull’s-Eye Original BBQ Sauce
2 tablespoons soy
juice from one lemon
¼ c. sherry
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon rosemary
½ teaspoon dried ginger
½ teaspoon dried thyme
8 bullhead fillets
2 tablespoons butter
- Place the first eight ingredients in a saucepan and heat until the honey just begins to bubble. Stir well and remove from heat. Set aside.
- Dot bullhead fillets with butter and place on foil on a barbecue grill about 12 inches from hot coals.
- Cook fillets about four minutes covered and baste with barbecue sauce.
- Cook another two minutes until the fish is done and flakes.
- Remove fish to a serving platter and serve with remaining sauce on the side.
- Excellent served with steamed rice and steamed green vegetables. Serves approx. 2-3.
Get The Ingredients For This Recipe
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and never miss the latest outdoor news, gear reviews, or an exclusive offer from our partners. Just add your email address in the form below and click subscribe.