4 oz. Nature Nate’s 100% Pure, Raw & Unfiltered Honey
4 oz. Bull’s-Eye Original BBQ Sauce
2 tablespoons soy
juice from one lemon
¼ c. sherry
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon rosemary
½ teaspoon dried ginger
½ teaspoon dried thyme
8 bullhead fillets
2 tablespoons butter
- Place the first eight ingredients in a saucepan and heat until the honey just begins to bubble. Stir well and remove from heat. Set aside.
- Dot bullhead fillets with butter and place on foil on a barbecue grill about 12 inches from hot coals.
- Cook fillets about four minutes covered and baste with barbecue sauce.
- Cook another two minutes until the fish is done and flakes.
- Remove fish to a serving platter and serve with remaining sauce on the side.
- Excellent served with steamed rice and steamed green vegetables. Serves approx. 2-3.